The Indian Jurist Services are provided on “AS – IS” and “as available” and The Indian Jurist does not guarantee or promise any specific results from use of The Indian Jurist or services provided by Lex Lab in The Indian Jurist. The Indian Jurist expressly disclaims any warranties and conditions of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non – infringement. In particular, The Indian Jurist makes no warranty that your use of The Indian Jurist Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error – free or that any information obtained by you on, through or in connection with The Indian Jurist Services or Third Party Services (including but not limited to, through User Content or third party advertisements) will be accurate or reliable. Under no circumstances will The Indian Jurist be responsible for any loss or damage, including but not limited to, property damage, personal injury or death, resulting from use of The Indian Jurist Services, problems or technical malfunction in connection with use of The Indian Jurist Services, attendance at an The Indian Jurist event, any material downloaded or otherwise obtained in connection with The Indian Jurist Services, any User Content, third party advertisement or Third Party Service posted on, through or in connection with The Indian Jurist Services, or the conduct of any users of The Indian Jurist Services, whether online or offline. Your use of User Content, third party advertisements, Third Party Services and the goods or services provided by any third parties is solely your responsibility and at your own risk. User Content, third party advertisements and Third Party Services do not necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of The Indian Jurist.
Use of The Indian Jurist Services
The Indian Jurist Services are offered for your personal use only and may not be used for commercial purposes unless you receive prior written authorization from The Indian Jurist. The Indian Jurist reserves the right to remove commercial content in its sole discretion. You understand that you are responsible for all Content that you post, upload, transmit, email or otherwise make available on, through or in connection with The Indian Jurist Services (collectively, “User Content”). Accordingly, please choose carefully the information that you post on, through or in connection with The Indian Jurist Services. You understand that The Indian Jurist does not control the User Content posted by users via The Indian Jurist Services and, as such, you understand you may be exposed to offensive, indecent, inaccurate or otherwise objectionable Content. The Indian Jurist assumes no responsibility or liability for this type of Content. If you become aware of misuse of The Indian Jurist Services, please report this immediately to The Indian Jurist. The Indian Jurist assumes no responsibility for monitoring The Indian Jurist Services for inappropriate Content or conduct. If at any time, The Indian Jurist chooses in its sole discretion to monitor The Indian Jurist Services, The Indian Jurist nonetheless assumes no responsibility for Content other than The Indian Jurist Content, assumes no obligation to modify or remove any inappropriate Content, and no responsibility for the conduct of any user.
Not to use The Indian Jurist Services to:
- Post, upload or otherwise transmit or link to Content that is: unlawful; threatening; harmful; abusive; pornographic or includes nudity; offensive; harassing; excessively violent; tortuous; defamatory; invasive of another’s privacy, publicity, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, contract or other rights; false or misleading; obscene; vulgar; libelous; hateful; or discriminatory;
- Violate the rights of others including patent, trademark, trademark, trade secret, copyright, privacy, publicity or other proprietary rights;
- Harass or harm another person;
- Exploit or endanger a minor;
- Impersonate or attempt to impersonate any person or entity;
- Introduce or engage in activity that involves the use of viruses, bots, worms, or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, or otherwise permit the unauthorized use of or access to a computer or a computer network;
- Interfere with, damage, disable, disrupt, impair, create an undue burden on, or gain unauthorized access to The Indian Jurist Services, including The Indian Jurist servers, networks or accounts;
- Cover, remove, disable, block or obscure advertisements or other portions of The Indian Jurist Services;
- Use technology or any automated system such as scripts or bots in order to collect usernames, passwords, email addresses or other data from The Indian Jurist Services, or to circumvent or modify any security technology or software that is part of The Indian Jurist Services;
- Send or cause to send (directly or indirectly) unsolicited bulk messages or other unsolicited bulk communications of any kind through The Indian Jurist Services. If you do so, you acknowledge you will have caused substantial harm to The Indian Jurist, but that the amount of harm would be extremely difficult to measure. As a reasonable estimation of such harm, you agree to pay The Indian Jurist INR 5000 for each actual or intended recipient of such communication;
- Solicit, collect or request any personal information for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- Post, upload or otherwise transmit an image or video of another person without that person’s consent;
- Engage in commercial activity (including but not limited to sales, contests, or sweepstakes) without The Indian Jurist’s prior written consent;
- Use The Indian Jurist Services to advertise or promote competing services;
- Use The Indian Jurist Services in a manner inconsistent with any and all Applicable Law;
- Attempt, facilitate or encourage others to do any of the foregoing.
The Indian Jurist reserves the right, but disclaims any obligation or responsibility, to remove User Content that violates this Agreement, as determined by The Indian Jurist in its sole discretion. You acknowledge The Indian Jurist reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in The Indian Jurist’s sole discretion, violates this Agreement, including but not limited to, terminating their user account and/or reporting such User Content, conduct, or activity to law enforcement authorities.
You acknowledge, consent and agree that The Indian Jurist may access, preserve or disclose information you provide to the Site, including User Content, when The Indian Jurist has a good faith belief that such access, preservation or disclosure is necessary in order to:
- protect or defend the legal rights or property of The Indian Jurist, our parents, subsidiaries or affiliates (“Affiliated Companies”), or their employees, agents and contractors (including enforcement of our agreements);
- protect the safety and security of users of The Indian Jurist Services or members of the public including acting in urgent circumstances;
- protect against fraud or for risk management purposes; or
- comply with the law or legal process.
Message Boards and Public Forums
The Site offers users the ability to post public messages on message boards and forums (“Forums”), which may be open to the public generally, to all members of the Site, or to a select group of members to a specific Forum group. You acknowledge that messages posted on such Forums are public, and The Indian Jurist cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose through any Forum; you make such disclosures at your own risk. The Indian Jurist is not responsible for the content or accuracy of any information posted on a Forum, and shall not be responsible for any decisions made based on such information. The Indian Jurist reserves the right, but disclaims any obligation or responsibility, to prevent you from posting User Content to any Forum and to restrict or remove your User Content from a Forum for any reason at any time.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL THE INDIAN JURIST BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFIT DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE INDIAN JURIST SERVICES, EVEN IF THE INDIAN JURIST HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, THE INDIAN JURIST’S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO THE INDIAN JURIST FOR THE INDIAN JURIST SERVICES DURING THE TERM OF YOUR USE OF THE INDIAN JURIST SERVICES. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ANY DAMAGES YOU INCUR ARISING OUT OF THE INDIAN JURIST’S ACTS OR OMISSIONS OR YOUR USE OF THE INDIAN JURIST SERVICES ARE NOT IRREPARABLE AND ARE INSUFFICIENT TO ENTITLE YOU TO AN INJUNCTION OR OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF RESTRICTING THE AVAILABILITY OF OR ANY PERSON’S ABILITY TO ACCESS ANY PORTION OF THE INDIAN JURIST SERVICES.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Ernakulam, Kerala.